10 Lines on zoo: A zoo is a park where animals and birds are live inside cages. These are the places where animals and birds are kept for conservation purposes. Many animals and birds who live here are endangered species. People visit the zoo and see the animals and birds as an adventure by paying some money. This money is used to feed the animals and birds living in the zoo.
Here you will get very useful information about zoo in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on zoo.
10 Lines on zoo for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on zoo set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- A zoo is a place where animals and birds are live inside cages.
- People visit the zoo to see the different types of animals and birds.
- Animals living here are taken care of by the workers.
- People have to pay some money to see the animals.
- This money is used to feed those animals.
- In the zoo, many animals and birds are common.
- Zoo also takes care of endangered species.
- The zoo is the attraction points for those who love adventure.
- The zoo is used to educate people about the importance of animals and birds.
- A zoo is an excellent place for beautiful animals and birds.
10 Lines about zoo for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on zoo set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- The zoo is the place where we kept animals as a tourist place.
- Zoo protects those animals whose species are endangered.
- In the zoo, animals are kept inside cages so no one can harm them.
- Many people are against the zoo idea because they think animals have the right to live in their habitat.
- In some places, putting animals is against the law.
- A zoo is an excellent place for entertainment and adventure.
- We can say that zoo is the wrong way to protect animals.
- Zoo owners take care of animals and earn some money.
- They take out the animals from their natural habitats for entertainment purposes.
- A zoo is a great place, and we should visit this place once in a life.
10 Lines on zoo for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on zoo set is very helpful for High School Students.
- A zoo means a zoological park, where animals and birds are kept for protection and entertainment.
- The zoo is often used as a breeding center for endangered animals to keep them alive.
- Zoo helps the endangered animals to raise their population and keep them safe from natural extinction.
- The zoo takes care of those animals and protects them, and in this way, they make the zoo one of the attractive places.
- The zoo is also used to study the behavior of an animal and different researches.
- The first zoo was the personal collection of animals to showcases power.
- Now, modern zoos are used to protect and study animals.
- Nowadays, zoos are being used for entertainment purposes and educating people, and different types of people visit the zoo regularly.
- Although zoos are made for all animals, some zoos are dedicated to specific animals, which are more attractive.
- Aquarium and birds parks are examples wherein aquarium only for different types of fish and in birds park only birds zoo.
10 Lines about zoo for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on zoo set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- Zoo means zoological garden or zoological park which used to protect and kept for public exhibitions.
- The zoo is essential in protecting endangered species whose population is tiny and set in extinct.
- The zoo is also used to study the behavior of animals and educate people about the importance of animals in this world.
- Zoos are also the safer place for breeding animals in danger so that their species never get extinct.
- Zoos also ensure the food and nutrition for animals in their bodies, and this is beneficial for animals as they may not get the food in the forest because of deforestation.
- It is no doubt that zoos are doing a great job protecting the animals and educating the people. But zoos also have two sides, the positive ones and the negative ones.
- Zoos used to take the freedom of animals and lock them behind cages.
- It takes advantage of the animals by showcasing them and make a profit out of them.
- Zoos are very unfair to animals as they take out the animals from their natural habitat and force them to live their lives behind bars.
- They are voiceless creatures who are forced to live in cages to entertain human beings.
Our Latest Posts
- Paragraph on My Favourite Season for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Favorite Game for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Favorite Festival Holi for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Family for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Experience during Lockdown for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on zoo
The entire form zoo is a zoological park.
Zoos are used for protection and entertainment purposes.
Fish, all types of fish, live in aquarium-type zoos.
All types of birds or different species of birds live in the bird century.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on zoo, share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.