10 Lines on Sankranti: The festival of Makar Sankranti is celebrated with different names in different states of India and is an entirely religious festival that people celebrate in other traditions. Makar Sankranti or Sankranti is one of India’s most famous religious festivals, and it is celebrated when the Sun enters Capricorn.
Here you will get very useful information about the Sankranti in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Sankranti.
10 Lines on Sankranti for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Sankranti set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- Makar Sankranti is one of the main festivals of India.
- This festival is celebrated every year in India.
- Sankranti festival is also known as, Uttarayan and many other.
- Sankranti is celebrated in India with complete joy.
- On Sankranti, people also fly kites in the sky.
- In Tamil Nadu, people call this festival Pongal.
- Makar Sankranti is also known as Uttarayan in many places of India.
- Nowadays this festival is being celebrated in January month on 14 or 15.
- On Pongal, the people of Tamil Nadu do a boat race.
- This is a festival when Kumbha Mela organizes.
10 Lines about Sankranti for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on Sankranti set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- Sankranti is one of the main festivals of Hinduism in India.
- It is celebrated throughout India in various names.
- This festival is mainly famous in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh due to Kumbha Mela.
- Sankranti is one of the unique festivals because multiple names in India know it.
- It is considered very important to take a bath in pilgrimage and holy.
- Makar Sankranti is also called the festival of bathing and charity.
- On this day people play various types of games in their native place.
- This festival is celebrated every year on 14th or 15th January.
- Like other festivals of India, this festival is also the most important one.
- Hinduism celebrates this day with complete joy.
10 Lines on Sankranti for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on Sankranti set is very helpful for High School Students.
- Makar Sankranti is a festival with various names in various states of India.
- On this day, most people start the day by bathing in holy rivers.
- According to Hindu Puranas, it is said that God Sun goes to meet his son Shani on this day.
- World-famous Kumbh Mela is also organized on the Ganga river.
- On the occasion of Makar Sankranti, people used to eat rice and khichadi.
- This festival is celebrated with complete joy as many people also organize a kite flying competition.
- This day is the symbol of love between a father and son.
- On this day, Bhishma Pitamah had chosen to leave his body during the Mahabharata period.
- On this day people prepare sweets in their home and share them with their loved ones.
- People celebrate this day in many other traditions, according to their state.
10 Lines about Sankranti for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on Sankranti set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- Makar Sankranti is a festival of love between father and son; this day becomes special because lord Sun meets his son Shani.
- This day is also considered more historic because only Bishma had chosen to leave his body during the Mahabharata period.
- Mythology has written that if people bathe in holy rivers on the day of Makar Sankranti, they will get precious blessings from God.
- On the occasion of Makar Sankranti, some famous fairs are also organized near the holy rivers where lots of people join.
- In Gujarat, kite flying competitions are organized by the society where people do kite flying competitions between them on Makar Sankranti.
- In India, the Hindu is the only religion with many festivals, and the Makar Sankranti festival is considered the most important one.
- The Festival of Makar Sankranti is one of the unique festivals because it is also celebrated in different traditions in other foreign countries.
- Makar Sankranti is known by many names in many states, and to this day, flying kites is a prevalent tradition.
- Many people eat khichadi, rice, and Til sweets because they are considered essential.
- Makar Sankranti is one of the most significant festivals celebrated in India with complete joy and happiness; this festival brings a lot of happiness between people.
Our Latest Posts
- Paragraph on My Childhood Memories for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Best Friend for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Aim in Life for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on Mother for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on Morning Walk for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Sankranti
Basically, in January or Hindi, you can see in Magha Krishna Paksha this festival is celebrated in India
Sankranti means transmigration of the Sun from one Rashi To the next.
There are a total of 12 Sankranti in a year.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Sankranti, share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.