10 Lines on Robot: A robot is an electronic as well as an artificial scientific machine. Humans use robots in many ways. The work that a man cannot do that a robot can do easily.
Robots are a mixture of the human brain and science, which is helpful for a human being in many ways.
Here you will get very useful information about the Robot in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Robot.
10 Lines on Robot for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Robot set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
10 Lines about Robot for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on Robot set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- The robot’s body parts look the same as a human being, but they work differently and have more power in them.
- Robots are controlled by human beings with the help of electricity or computers.
- Robots have cameras fixed in the place of their eyes with the service they see nearby things.
- Robots are used to do those works which a human cannot do easily.
- Robots have speakers fixed in their mouths with the help of which they speak
- They also have microphones in the place of years by which they listen and respond to the command.
- Robots help to reduce human efforts.
- There are many kinds of robots available for example, agree board is a robot used for agriculture purposes by humans.
- Apart from a human-robot, there are also many robots like insects, animals, etc.
- The first robot was invented in 1961.
10 Lines on Robot for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on Robot set is very helpful for High School Students.
- Robots are a kind of automated machine made by humans to reduce human work effort.
- Human beings control robots, and they cannot do anything without any commands given by humans.
- Robots have good speed and accuracy that they do not make any mistakes.
- The name of the first digitally operated robot was Uni mate.
- In the place of a robot’s brain, AI is placed by the help they understand and learn things quickly.
- Robots are very fast, speed, accurate and increase works efficiency.
- With the help of science, human beings have developed a machine that can work just like humans and those machines are known as robots.
- In other words, robots are also called humanoids, machine man who look like humans and perform the tasks and works according to the commands given by humans.
- Robots are mighty; they can do any work quickly that a human can do by giving their hard effort.
- Various scientists of this world have started to develop human machines where Japan is the first country to create this work.
10 Lines about Robot for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on Robot set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- Robots are human-like looking machines that work on electricity and computer codes and perform tasks based on commands given by humans.
- Human beings invent robots with the help of science to comfort themselves from everyday works.
- Today, various industries have invented humanoids or machine men that can do a lot of work easily that a human cannot think about.
- The word robotics first appeared in a science fiction story, Runaround, written by Isaac Asimov in 1992.
- Robots are one of the most outstanding achievements in human and science history.
- In the early 1970s, Stanford University and the Massachusetts Institute of technology developed a more controlled machine guided by sensors.
- Robots have an electric arm that was first designed by Victor Scheinman and was called PUMA.
- Nowadays, many industries are using robots instead of workers in their factories because they don’t need to pay any money for those works done by robots, and it is a kind of one-time investment and saves a lot of money.
- It has been assumed that in 2030 robots will ultimately take the place of those workers who work in industries.
- Robots are beneficial for humans, but on the other hand, they consume a lot of electricity and need all-time attention so that they don’t make any mistakes.
Our Latest Posts
- Paragraph on My Childhood Memories for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Best Friend for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Aim in Life for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on Mother for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on Morning Walk for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Robot
Hanson robotics Sofia
Mayfield Robotics Kuri
Stanford university snake robot
Honda E2 DR
These were the five real robots, but many robots are present in this world apart from them.
Humans cannot be robots because robots are made of steel, plastic and computer codes.
The complete form of a robot is:- Random optical binary oscillating technology.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Robot, share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.