10 Lines on Pollution: Pollution is the release of pollutants into the atmosphere and environment. Pollutants are harmful substances or chemicals that damage the environment when they’re released.
Pollution is of many types, such as air, water, land, etc. But they’re briefly classified into two types, Man-made Pollution such as chemicals or noise from factories, and Natural Pollution such as volcanic ash, smog, etc.
Here you will get very useful information about Pollution in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Pollution.
10 Lines on Pollution for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Pollution set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- Pollution means impurity.
- Pollutants are harmful substances.
- Pollution is deteriorating the earth.
- Pollution is of mainly three types- Air pollution, Water Pollution, Land Pollution
- Pollution is the cause of many diseases
- The release of harmful pollutants in the air is called air
- PollutionThe release of toxic substances in water is water pollution.
- Land Pollution is when chemicals enter the soil and contaminate it.
- Pollution is dangerous as it’s destroying Mother Earth. We need to take precautions to stop Pollution
- One of the ways we can stop Pollution is by stopping deforestation and planting as many trees as possible.
10 Lines about Pollution for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 150 Words on Pollution set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- Pollution is when toxic Substances or other pollutants get released in any form into the Air, Water, or land.
- This then contaminates the environment, slowly deteriorating it.
- The chemicals released from factories and the smoke emitted from cars also heavily damages the environment.
- Sound Pollution, man-made Pollution, is caused by loud sounds coming from factories or by the honking of vehicles.
- Chemical fertilizers also damage the soil over the long term, causing land pollution
- Openly throwing waste materials on the streets and other open areas propagates and spread diseases too.
- Wildlife ends up suffering because of Pollution as well.
- The waste material released from the factories into the water bodies end up polluting them, causing water pollution
- Releasing sewage without adequately treating it into the water ends up contaminating the seas and spreading diseases
- Industry metals such as Arsenic Mercury contaminates groundwater when it comes into contact with it too.
10 Lines on Pollution for Class 9, and 10
This 200 Words on Pollution set is very helpful for High School Students.
- Pollution has influenced nature gravely in many ways.
- Air pollution is one of the main reasons for the thawing of Glaciers, which is upsetting the balance of nature. This leads to an increase in the water level of Oceans.
- The increase in air pollution is bringing Global Warming upon us, which is continuously increasing the average global temperatures of the world.
- The irresponsible utilization of plastic and polythene bags is one of the main reasons for the increasing contamination of the soil, making it infertile.
- The sewage water is emptied into the river untreated, thus contaminating the water and killing the life forms in the water bodies being polluted.
- We can follow the Reuse, Reduce, and Recycle plan to control Pollution.
- Chopping down the trees in tremendous numbers is also causing land pollution, which is loosening the soil. We need to plant more trees to curb deforestation.
- Unnecessary use of vehicles is also another reason for the growing air pollution, causing acid rain.
- Overuse of Chemical Fertilizers and pesticides causes soil pollution and makes the soil infertile.
- Greenhouse gasses such as methane and carbon dioxide are causing the global temperature to rise, thus posing an impending threat to biodiversity and life on earth.
10 Lines about Pollution for Class 11, and 12
This 250 Words on Pollution set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- Nature has always been one of the primary victims of Pollution.
- The increase in the average global temperatures is causing the constant thawing of the Glaciers, thus disturbing the natural balance of nature’s ecosystem.
- Due to the constant release of greenhouse gasses causing air pollution. the average global temperatures have constantly been increasing, increasing the risk of changing the earth’s biodiversity
- Increasing usage of polythene bags and plastic is another reason for the increase in land pollution as plastic is not biodegradable and is making soil infertile.
- Observing the negative effect of plastic on the environment, many companies have taken initiatives to ban plastics bags and polythene instead of moving towards recycled paper bags, biodegradable plastics, and other materials.
- Schools have begun to teach students the importance of recycling the products they use in their day-to-day life. They also encourage students to recycle old newspapers and repurpose as many things as they can to help with curbing Pollution.
- The concept of 3 R’s, which is Reuse, Reduce, Recycle, needs to be incorporated into peoples daily life. This will be a massive help in curbing Pollution.
- Due to the massive increase in air pollution, it’s leading to the creation of smog, another sign of Pollution.
- Cutting down trees also leads to an increased concentration of Co2 in the atmosphere, which the trees would’ve usually absorbed to perspire.
- Methane and Co2 are the greenhouses causing Global Warming, which is a huge danger to the environment and health.
Our Latest Posts
- Paragraph on My School for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Role Model for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Pet for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Neighbour for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Mother for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Pollution
Pollution is the release of pollutants into the atmosphere and environment, damaging the ecosystem.
There are three main types of Pollution. Namely- Air. Water and Land. Pollution can either be natural or artificial. Other examples of Pollution are Noise pollution or light pollution etc.
Greenhouse gasses such as methane and carbon dioxide are causing the global temperature to rise, thus posing an impending threat to biodiversity and life on earth.
Releasing sewage without adequately treating it into the water contaminates the seas and spreads diseases, causing Air Pollution.
Proper Management of drainage and sewage systems, biodegradable plastic, planting more trees, using paper bags instead of plastic, using CNG vehicles, and Recycling items are some of the first steps towards preventing Pollution.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Pollution, share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.