10 Lines on Myself : We all need to introduce ourselves one day to anyone, and as we all know that the first impression is the last. We also need to explain ourselves in the schools and colleges or write an essay on ourselves many times.
Here you will get very useful information about the Myself in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Myself.
10 Lines on Myself for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Myself set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- My name is (your name).
- I live in (your city name), which is in (your state name).
- I study in class (your class).
- The name of my School is ( your school name).
- My date of birth is ( your date of birth), and my age is (your age) years.
- My hobbies are playing chess, drawing, listening to songs.
- I love to meet new people and make new friends.
- I want to become a scientist.
- There are four people: me, my father, mother, and sister.
- My father is a businessman.
10 Lines about Myself for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on Myself set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- Hello everyone, it’s adorable to meet you all; my name is (your name).
- I live in (your city name), which is in ( your state name).
- Last year, I completed my (your previous year) Studies, and now I will study with you guys to complete my studies.
- The name of my School is (your school name), which was an excellent school.
- My birthday is on (your birthday), and I am ( your age) years old.
- I love to play indoor and outdoor games, and I have won many prizes.
- Apart from playing games, I love making new friends and hope to become my friends.
- My life aims to become a great scientist in India.
- I live with my mother, father and younger brother.
- My father is a businessman, and he does a lot of hard work to study and become a great scientist in India.
10 Lines on Myself for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on Myself set is very helpful for High School Students.
- Hello everyone, myself ( your name) and I am (your age) years old.
- I am a true Indian citizen, and I live in ( your city) in (your state).
- My father’s name is ( your father’s name), and my mother’s name is (your mother’s name).
- I live in a joint family with my grandpa, grandmother, father, mother, sister, brother, uncle, and aunt.
- My hobbies are watching movies and cartoons, and one of my favourite cartoon characters is Ben 10 and Doraemon.
- I am a sincere and decent boy/girl and obey the rules and follow the instructions of my parents and teachers, and never do those things that my parents don’t allow.
- I am always punctual and do my homework on time.
- I used to take and follow the advice from my parents and teachers as they are the only well-wishers of me.
- I am frank in School, and I aim to become a great scientist of India like APJ Abdul Kalam.
- I am proud of myself.
10 Lines about Myself for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on Myself set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- Hey everyone, myself (your name) and I am a student.
- I am from (your city name), which is in (your state name), and it is a beautiful place.
- Every evening is used to read books as it is one of my hobbies. Apart from reading I also used to listen to songs in my leisure time.
- I have completed my higher secondary studies from (your school name) School, and now I am studying (whatever you are studying).
- My goal is to become an IAS officer to serve my country, which is my dream.
- As being a decent boy/girl, I never disrespect my parents and teachers.
- In my thinking, only the teachers and parents are the women who are my well-wishers, and they are the only ones who can think something good for me.
- I never disagree with my parent’s decisions, and I follow their instructions strictly.
- As a responsible person, I consider cleanliness my primary duty because I want everything neat and clean.
- I love my family, and they are always my priority.
Our Latest Posts
- 10 Lines on Classroom for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Family for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Mother for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Parents for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Father for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Myself
We can write about myself in words using an intensive of me or I, a pronoun used to describe the self.
Myself is the word which people used to describe themselves, or in other words, we can say that myself means about me.
If the speaker is the object but not the subject, you can use me, but you must use me if the speaker is both the object and the issue.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Myself , share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.