10 Lines on Mother Teresa: Mother Teresa (1910-1997) was a Roman Catholic nun who dedicated her entire life to helping the poor and powerless worldwide. She spent many years in Calcutta, India, where he found Missionary Charity, a church designed to help poor people.
She is the founder of Charity Missionary House; born in 1910, Skopje, her profession is nun and teacher. Her nationality is Indian.
Here you will get very useful information about the Mother Teresa in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Mother Teresa.
10 Lines on Mother Teresa for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Mother Teresa set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- Mother Teresa was born in 1910 in Macedonia.
- Her real name is Angie Gonkshe Bojakhyo.
- She arrived in India in 1929.
- She is the founder of Charity Missionary House, which work for the poor people of Kolkata.
- She taught at St. Mary High School, Kolkata, for many years.
- In Kolkata, she found a missionary charity.
- She builds Nirmal Hardie home for strangers.
- For his work, he won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979. 1980 He received the best public award at Bharat Ratna.
- Pope Francis follows Mother Teresa during a trip to the Vatican City in 2016, September 4.
- She died on 1997 September 5, In Calcutta, West Bengal.
10 Lines about Mother Teresa for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on Mother Teresa set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- Mother Teresa was a nun and philanthropist in the Roman Catholic Church.
- She was born on 1910, August 26, in the Ottoman Empire.
- She has wanted to live a religious life since childhood.
- She came to India in 1929, and she became a citizen of India.
- In the last days of her life, she suffered a heart attack.
- The government of India was awarded Padma Shri.
- She also received Bharat Ratna, India’s most significant civilian award, in 1980.
- 1997 m. September 5, she breathed on the last day.
- Mother Teresa was known throughout the world for her service to the poor and sick people.
- Lots of architecture, including roads, hospitals, and airports, across the globe, get her name.
10 Lines on Mother Teresa for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on Mother Teresa set is very helpful for High School Students.
- Sometimes, God comes in human form, and Mother Mary Teresa was one of those God-fearing people.
- She is the Savior of humanity because of her selfless service to humankind.
- Mother Teresa came to India, the country of her dreams, to study and become a teacher.
- She completed her last term in 1937, May 24 and finally, she was appointed as a head of a Bengali high school in Kolkata.
- She could not bear to see any person under stress, and she helped everyone with sympathy.
- Sister Teresa still runs a shrine named the Home of the Charity Missionary Mother in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- In conjunction with International Youth Day, charity ministers are also awarded honours.
- Mother Teresa, Says goodbye to sisters and religious dress, and she died on 1997, September 5, In Calcutta, West Bengal
- Her last rites were performed in 1997. September 13
- Even today, when she is not physically present, his prayers and instructions, along with the inheritance, still exist.
10 Lines about Mother Teresa for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on Mother Teresa set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- Mother Teresa was born in Yugoslavia in 1910 on August 26.
- In 1950, she discovered the famous Charitable Missionary Order; in the same year, she established the Humanitarian Program to help the poor, vulnerable, and disabled.
- Mother Teresa is a devout Christian who spends her entire life as a parent in India.
- She came up with these words to help the needy. Arriving here and seeing the situation, she decided to stay here forever.
- She wants to help people all his life. We can learn many essential things from her life.
- Her passion for missionaries is to serves in more than 100 countries around the world. She has a love for Jesus Christ and a deep love for Christianity.
- She was granted Indian citizenship in 1951. She won the first Nobel Peace Prize as an Indian. Previously, he received Padma Shri in 1962 and Bharat Ratna in 1980.
- It makes life simple and easy. Even though she is a leader, she likes to be a good woman. She wears a blue and white sari regularly.
- Many lessons we can take from her life. She teaches us to dedicate our lives to man and society.
- Mother Teresa also brought a lot of peace. She does not like to talk about herself and the comfort of her family.
Our Latest Posts
- 10 Lines on Classroom for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Family for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Mother for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Parents for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Father for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa is famous because she is a Catholic nun who dedicated her life to caring for the needy and dying in the slums of Calcutta.
Mother Teresa was born in 1910. August 26 In Skopje, Northern Macedonia, and died in 1997, September 5 In Calcutta, West Bengal.
Mother Teresa cares for the poor and needy in Kolkata because, She regrets her homelessness and wants to work for them, and she wants her life and death to be peaceful and loving.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Mother Teresa, share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.