10 Lines on Mango Tree : Mangoes are thought to have been found in eastern India, Thailand, Myanmar, the Andaman Islands, or Malaysia for 5,000 to 6,000 years. The mango tree can grow to a height of 40 meters, and above it, there is a round canopy of plants. They can live more than 40 years.
Here you will get very useful information about the Mango Tree in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Mango Tree.
10 Lines on Mango Tree for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Mango Tree set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- The fruit of the mango tree is the national fruit of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines.
- In India, mangoes are primarily harvested in April and May.
- The mango tree is a tropical and subtropical tree, which mainly grows in Asia.
- The average age of mango trees is 40 years.
- The mango tree has dark green leaves and heavy wood, which is used in furniture.
- 6. The fruit of the mango tree is often regarded as the king of all fruits,
- 7. Different parts of the mango tree work for medicinal purposes.
- 8. Mango tree leaves are effective in treating low blood pressure, diabetes, and kidney stones.
- 9. The branches of the mango tree serve as a home for many birds.
- 10. Mango trees take five years to bear fruits.
10 Lines about Mango Tree for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on Mango Tree set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- There are 100 types of mango trees available on this globe.
- Fruit juice from the mango tree is delicious and liked by many people.
- People all over India and Pakistan have been cultivating mango trees for decades.
- Mango is a fruit that is rich in vitamins C and A.
- The mango tree is easy to grow and takes five years to bear fruits.
- The fruit of the mango tree is green when it is just born, and after some time, it becomes yellow.
- Popular mango tree varieties are Fazli, Lingua, and Gopal Vogue.
- The best mango variety is the Alfonso mango tree.
- People plant mango trees in their gardens for commercial purposes.
- The fruit of the mango tree is beneficial in manufacturing various sweets and preservatives.
10 Lines on Mango Tree for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on Mango Tree set is very helpful for High School Students.
- The mango tree is a tropical tree, and we get its fruit in summer.
- The fruit of the mango tree is delicious, and this mango tree mainly grows in Pakistan, India, and the Philippines.
- The fruit of the mango tree is very tasty and is also known as the king of all fruits.
- Mango trees are only found in Asia.
- Mango trees are seasonal, so they only bear fruit in summer.
- The fruit of the mango tree has a lot of nutritional value and is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is perfect for health.
- Leaves, bark, and fruit of the mango tree are helpful for many medicinal purposes, and wood of mango tree are used as furniture.
- The unripe fruit of the mango tree helps make delicious pickles and powders throughout India.
- The fruit of the mango tree is important for making juices and soft drinks.
- The mango tree has been cultivated throughout India for decades and has been widely popular since the Mughal period.
10 Lines about Mango Tree for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on Mango Tree set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- The scientific name of Mango is Mangiferaindica, which is considered the king of all fruits.
- Mango is one of the fruits mentioned prominently in ancient Sanskrit scriptures and literature. Pilgrims from China in the 7th century AD also spoke of the importance of this fruit.
- During Mughal rule in India, one lakh mango tree was planted in Lakh Bagh by Mughal Emperor Akbar in Darbhanga, Bihar.
- In tropical and subtropical climates, mangoes are the most popular summer fruit.
- Many officials have testified that mangoes were born in the Indo-Burma region. It is believed that mangoes were cultivated about four thousand years ago.
- Mango is helpful, ancient, and accessible. It is also the national fruit of India and enjoys royal status due to its usefulness and beauty.
- The largest mango producers are India, Pakistan, Mexico, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Brazil, and the Philippines. India tops the list as it produces about 16.2 to 16.5 million tonnes of mangoes.
- India accounts for 42% of world mango production, with export potential. There is a thriving trade in packaged mango juice, canned mango chunks, and other mango products.
- Apart from fruit mango tree is also helpful as woods for furniture.
- Mangoes have been shown to have unique medicinal and nutritional properties. Mangoes are rich in vitamins A and C.
Our Latest Posts
- 10 Lines on Classroom for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Family for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Mother for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Parents for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Father for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Mango Tree
The hedgerow will depend on the distance of the tree. Tree spacings of less than 4 meters allow more hedge than individual width spacings.
Keep the tree height less than 4.5 meters for efficient pruning and adequate spray coverage.
Young mango trees should be pruned every 1-2 flushes to maximize branches and fruit terminals. When the tree reaches fertile age, cut it annually to maintain its size, thinning the canopy and removing deadwood. Cut by sector or machine mat by hand. Essential harvesting is done after harvest.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Mango Tree , share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.