10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi: One of the most outstanding leaders of the world, who was able to show his power of leadership to the world as a whole and everyone become his fan, the name is – Mohan Das Karamchand Gandhi, popularly known as Mahatma Gandhi.
Due to his work, no one forgets that old man in white cloth with Charkha in hand, and when this old man starts his walk for freedom, the whole country was ready to follow him.
Here you will get very useful information about the Mahatma Gandhi in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi.
10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Mahatma Gandhi set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- Mahatma Gandhi had born in a Hindu family on 02 October 1869 at Porbandar in Gujarat.
- His father’s name is Karamchand Uttamchand Gandhi.
- His mother’s name is Putlibai Gandhi.
- Mahatma Gandhi married Kasturbai Makhanji Kapadia in May 1883.
- He left India to complete his higher studies from London on 04 September 1888.
- He returns to India when he becomes one of the famous Lawyer of that time and joins the Indian National Congress in 1915.
- Gandhiji want to make India free from the British, and that’s why he starts his first movement in 1917, Champaran Satyagraha.
- He also launch the non-cooperation movement on 01 August 1920 after Jallianwala Bagh Massacre.
- He also started Salt March, also known as Dandi March, on 12 March 1930.
- Nathuram Godse assassinated Gandhi on 30 January 1930.
10 Lines about Mahatma Gandhi for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on Mahatma Gandhi set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- Mahatma Gandhi was one of the great freedom fighters of India who went for imprisonment several times.
- He is a straightforward man who is also known as Bapu and Gandhiji.
- Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore gives him the title of ‘Mahatma.’ Gandhiji’s last fast was to pressure India to hand Pakistan cash assets to run their country.
- Mahatma Gandhi had four sons – Harilal, Manilal, Ramdas, and Devdas.
- In freedom fight people, India does lots of movement under his leadership like – Non-Corporation movement, Dandi March, Satyagraha.
- His birthday celebration every year on 02 October is the International day of non-violence.
- He also fights for color discrimination in South Africa.
- Gandhiji was the winner of the ‘Time Magazine of the Year’ award in 1930.
- Gandhiji was nominated five times but never won the Nobel (Peace) Prize.
- Nathuram Godse assassinated Mahatma Gandhi on 30 January 1930.
10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on Mahatma Gandhi set is very helpful for High School Students.
- Mahatma Gandhi was the leader of the Indian Independence Movement against British rule.
- Gandhi inspired lots of freedom movements across the world.
- He starts his first movement in South Africa in 1914 against color discrimination.
- The Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore gave Gandhiji the title of “Mahatma.”
- He returned to India from South Africa in 1915 and started mobilizing and see the farmer’s condition and was ready to begin his first movement in Champaran for excessive taxes and incorrect prices.
- In India, Mahatma Gandhi was also called Bapu and Gandhiji.
- Gandhiji is a strict vegetarian and wears only white clothes made of yarn hand-spun on a charkha.
- Mahatma Gandhiji led many movements in India, but his last campaign was at the age of 78 when he took a fast on 12 January 1948 to stop violence in India.
- Nathuram Godse is a person who assassinated Gandhi on 30 January 1930.
- To respect him, we celebrate his birthday every year on 02 October as a non-violence day.
10 Lines about Mahatma Gandhi for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on Mahatma Gandhi set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- The full name of Mahatma Gandhi is Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. He was born on 02 October 1869.
- His father’s name is Karamchand Uttamchand Gandhi, and his mother’s name is Putalibai Gandhi.
- His father is a Diwan of Porbandar, so he belongs to an excellent financial background family. But later, he chooses to live a life like the farmers of the country live.
- Mahatma Gandhi married Kasturbai Makhanji Kapadia in May 1883, and she is one year older than Gandhi.
- He also fights as a civil rights activist in South Africa from 1893 to 1914, and he fights against color discrimination.
- He left India for higher studies in 1883, but he returned to India after completing his research and fighting against color discrimination in Africa in 1915.
- In India, he starts his first revolution as Champaran Satyagraha in 1917, in which he fought for equality in Indigo price for farmers of Champaran.
- After that, he launched a non-corporate movement on 01 August 1920, Gandhi March on 12 March 1930.
- Mahatma Gandhi wore simple yarn clothes made by him in Charkha.
- He was imprisoned on several occasions for many years in South Africa and India. He undertook his last fast on 12 January 2948 at 78 to stop violence for freedom in India.
Our Latest Posts
- 10 Lines on Classroom for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Family for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Mother for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Parents for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Father for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Mahatma Gandhi
He was nominated five times, but he never wins Nobel Peace Prize.
The Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore gives the title of Nobel Laureate to Mahatma Gandhi.
Gandhiji died on 30 January 1930 at Gandhi Smriti, formerly known as Birla House.
Nathuram Godse, an advocate of Hindu Nationalism, assassinated Gandhiji on 30 January 1930 for creating Pakistan as an official country.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi, share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.