10 Lines on Lord Krishna: According to Hinduism, Lord Shri Krishna is the eighth incarnation of Shri Vishnu, who took birth to eliminate sins from the earth.
He was born in Mathura village, in Dwapar Yug. His mother’s name was Devaki, and his father’s name was Vasudeva; he was brought up in Yashoda and Nand Rai.
Here you will get very useful information about the Lord Krishna in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Lord Krishna.
10 Lines on Lord Krishna for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Lord Krishna set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- Lord Krishna is the eighth incarnation of Vishnu
- He was born on the date of Bhadrapada Krishna Paksha Ashtami in Dwapar Yuga.
- His mother’s name was Devaki, and his father’s name was Vasudev.
- He was brought up under Yashoda and Nand Rai.
- He has lived his life in an effortless way
- His birthday is celebrated every year
- He was born in Mathura but grew up in Gokul.
- Shri Krishna was born to punish the crimes of his maternal uncle Kansa.
- Shri Krishna was born at noon in the night, so his birth anniversary is made on the night itself.
- The life of Lord Shri Krishna is excellent knowledge in itself.
10 Lines about Lord Krishna for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on Lord Krishna set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- Lord Shri Krishna is also famous for his friendship.
- He was also friends with a poor Brahmin, and he was a Yaduvanshi prince.
- Despite the difference between him and his friend, he always respected them.
- The dearest of Shri Krishna was his Radha; Radha is her lover.
- Radha and Krishna’s love story is famous all over the world.
- You will find many things of Shri Krishna anywhere in Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta.
- His wife’s name was Rukmani.
- He had many wives like this, but his favorite was Rukmani.
- He was born in Mathura and grew up in Gokul, but he was named Dwarka.
- Dwarka was a magnificent and wonderful palace built by Shri Krishna, made in the middle of the sea.
10 Lines on Lord Krishna for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on Lord Krishna set is very helpful for High School Students.
- The stories of Shri Krishna are viral in Mathura.
- The festival of Holi is celebrated in a very colorful way in Mathura, in the name of Lord Krishna.
- They believe that Lord Krishna got lost in colors from the beginning of Holi, which was his favorite festival.
- The preaching of Shri Krishna and has been given the name of Gita Upadesh.
- Very entertaining and knowledgeable things are learned in the stories of Lord Shri Krishna.
- Shri Krishna loved Makhann and Mishri.
- He was also called a butter thief because of his fondness for butter.
- Shri Krishna is also famous for many of his names. Somewhere his name is addressed by the same people as Girdhar Gopal Shyam.
- According to the stories, Shri Krishna once lifted the Govardhan mountain.
- On the same day, people also do Govardhan Puja.
10 Lines about Lord Krishna for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on Lord Krishna set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- If you go to Mathura or Vrindavan Gokul, you will see such a unique image of Krishna from there you can’t believe it.
- Such a time comes that in the dense forests of Vrindavan, the swing of Shri Krishna still swings in the gardens.
- Where Shri Krishna was brought up, Nand Rai’s house is still located in Gokul.
- Bani said by Shri Krishna, i.e., Gita preaching you will still find in Bhagwat Gita.
- According to the beliefs and information, the Dwarka of Shri Krishna, which was drowned in the sea, is still located; its remains are found.
- And there are many such things which you can call a miracle of Lord Shri Krishna.
- The mention of Lord Shri Krishna is also found in the Mahabharata, where his friend is said to be best with Arjuna.
- The stories of the friendship of Shri Krishna and Sudama are viral.
- The birth festival of Shri Krishna is celebrated every year on his birthday by many devotees in India and his fans.
- Lord Shri Krishna had two brothers; one is Shri Krishna, the other elder brother Balaram is said to be from whom Krishna himself was an incarnation of Vishnu, and Balram was an incarnation of Sheshnag.
Our Latest Posts
- 10 Lines on Classroom for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Family for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Mother for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Parents for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Father for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Lord Krishna
We celebrate Shri Krishna Janmashtami every year on Krishna Paksha Ashtami Tithi of Bhadrapada month.
In this way, Janmashtami is made worldwide, but this is one of India’s favorite festivals.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Lord Krishna, share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.