10 Lines on Independence Day: Independence Day is a day when every friend and citizen is happy to hear because this is the day when we get Independence from British rule.
Friends, we make lots of films and songs on Independence day and consider this day a national festival, and we get this after lots of struggle.
Here you will get very useful information about the Independence Day in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Independence Day.
10 Lines on Independence Day for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Independence Day set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- Independence day the day when India became independent.
- India becomes free after many hardships.
- This heart is not destined for everyone’s luck.
- If this day comes in our lives, we should be delighted and salute our freedom fighters.
- 15 August of every year, we celebrate Independence day; in 2021, we celebrate 75th Independence day.
- Whenever a country is under any other country or a king, and the day they get freedom from the possession, that day is the independence day for that country.
- Such is the remarkable story of our Independence; our India was freed from the exploitation of the British on 15 August 1947.
- That is why we consider 15 August 1947 as our independent day.
- On independence day, you can observe the excitement in India’s states and union territories.
- The British government rules over India for almost 200 years, and we finally get freedom on 15 August 1947.
10 Lines about Independence Day for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on Independence Day set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- Friends, Independence Day, is not a word; is it not a day? It is the feeling of every Indian man.
- 15 August is a day that fills us with patriotism, and we get one day to be proud of our country and our freedom fighters.
- Many freedom fighters sacrificed their lives to liberate our India, among which the important names are Mahatma Gandhi, Chandrashekhar Azad, and other tourists.
- The great sons of our country were ready to sacrifice themselves even at the youngest age, including 16-year-old Khudiram Bose.
- Our prime minister hosts the Indian flag on Red Fort first; then, other organizations host their flags every year.
- Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru was the first P.M who host the first flag of free India.
- We should be proud of ourselves that we were born on this great holy earth.
- We should be proud to be our Indians on the land whose earth’s caretakers grow in every house.
- Today, we proudly celebrate our Independence Day on 15 August every year.
- All organizations in India celebrate this day with little ceremonies in their organization.
10 Lines on Independence Day for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on Independence Day set is very helpful for High School Students.
- Today, we can freely do our thoughts and work in our homes or anywhere we want.
- Freedom is fundamental in everyone’s life, and we get this after a struggle of years.
- The British government ruled our India for 200 years, and our freedom fighters have got this freedom with great effort.
- In 2021, India is celebrating its 75th Independence Day.
- Red Fort is where the Indian flag host for the first time on every Independence Day.
- Today, our country is the best example of unity, integrity, and army.
- We can watch and listen to many patriotic songs and movies on TV and Radio on this day.
- Indian Independence day is a remark of the bravery of Indian soldiers and our freedom fighters.
- Independence day is one of the greatest festivals of democracy.
- You can observe the excitement of this day on TV channels and newspapers.
10 Lines about Independence Day for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on Independence Day set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- This is one of the important dates for Indians, and on this day, we can remind ourselves of all the pain and the struggle of our great leaders who achieve freedom for us.
- On this day, you can see all schools organize a small ceremony in which the principal host’s flag and children show their ability and march past.
- We get this freedom with the help of some freedom fighters like Mahatma Gandhi, Chandrashekhar Azad, Khudiram Bose, Subhash Chandra Bose, Mangal Pandey.
- After a lot of hard work, the day finally came when the British government started leaving our country.
- That day was a very proud day for our country because, on this day, we get freedom from the British government.
- The prime minister of India unfurls the flag from Red Fort every year, and in states chief minister is the highest authority who hosts the flag on Independence day.
- 21 Gun Salute and march-past are some of the famous attractions on Independence day.
- In many countries, 15 August is also known as India day.
- Every Indian celebrate this day with full enthusiasm and passion irrespective of the difference of caste and religion under the hood of our National Flag.
Our Latest Posts
- 10 Lines on My Pet Parrot for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on Lord Krishna for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on Independence Day for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Independence Day
Which country celebrates Independence Day on which date?
Independence Day of all nations is a different day like India’s on 15 August and the United States on the 4th of July.
When does Pakistan Celebrate Independence day?
Pakistan celebrates Independence day on 14 August every year.
Which country has the same independence day as India?
The Republic of Congo received full independence day after 80 years of French on 15 August 1960.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Independence Day, share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.