10 Lines on Holi : Holi is a famous Indian festival, and everyone loves it; this is a festival which we celebrate every year and month of March. Holi is a festival with a different name in different states.
Here you will get very useful information about the Holi in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Holi.
10 Lines on Holi for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Holi set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- Holi is a Hindu festival celebrated every year in March.
- Holi is also known as Faagun.
- On this day, people play with colors.
- Holi is a festival that indicates the end of winter and starting of Summer.
- People celebrate Holi with lots of joy and enthusiasm.
- Different types of delicious sweets cook during Diwali.
- Holi is a five-day festival.
- Before Holi, we burn Holika, and a religious story is attached to this festival.
- Triple play folk songs and dance on this day.
- On Holi, we play lots of games with color.
10 Lines about Holi for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on Holi set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- Holi is a widely celebrated Hindu festival with colors and lots of joy.
- Holi is one of the important festivals in the Hindu religion, which we celebrate every year in March.
- Holi is known as the festival of colors because people play with colors on this day.
- It is also known as Faagun.
- Holi is a five-day festival, and we celebrate Rang Panchami on the 5th day.
- The night before Holi, we burn Holika, the story of Prahlad and Hirankashyap, which is famous for this festival.
- On the day of Holi, women cook different types of delicious sweets.
- Lots of falk dance songs and other types of instrumental plays are organized on Holi.
- Holi is one of the important festivals for Hindu in India.
- Holi is celebrated with lots of dance songs and enthusiasm among people on this day.
10 Lines on Holi for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on Holi set is very helpful for High School Students.
- Holi is one of the important festivals in the Hindu calendar; we celebrate this festival at the end of the winter season in March.
- Holi is also known as Faagun, and this festival is celebrated full of joy and enthusiasm, mainly in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.
- Holi is one of the widely celebrated Hindu festivals all over the world.
- People play with colors on this day, cook different delicious sweets, and organize songs and dance functions in their locality.
- Many religious stories revolve around the Holi festival, which makes it one of the most important festivals.
- The story of Prahlad and Hiranya Kashyap was famous in Holi to burn demons.
- On Holi we eat chips halva thandai gujiya.
- Holi is a beautiful festival which brings people closer and turns enemies into friends.
- Holi is a festival of joy, togetherness, delicious food, and health celebrated by the age group with full enthusiasm.
- Holi is one of the important festivals in the Hindu calendar, which we celebrate with full of joy.
10 Lines about Holi for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on Holi set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- Holi is a Hindu festival which we celebrate with colors every year and month of March.
- Holi is also known as Faagun; this festival indicates the end of winter and the start of Summer.
- On this day we celebrate with colors and water. This is a festival of enthusiasm and joy.
- All people come together and play with colors and enjoy this day by singing and dancing.
- There are different religious stories related to the holy one of the famous stories is Holika, a witch who sits with Prahalad to kill her, but god saves Prahlad and burns Holika.
- Holi is a religious history. We celebrate Holi and burn Holi ka a night before Holi.
- Holi is a five-day festival, and on the fifth day, we celebrate this festival with colors known as Rang Panchami.
- Holi symbolizes a victory of good over evil; on this day, everyone forgets his sorrow and enjoys life and happiness.
- On the day of Holi, we eat delicious sweets like Gujiya and Thandai.
- Holi is one of the favorite festivals for all age groups; this is one of the significant days in the Hindu calendar.
Our Latest Posts
- Paragraph on Health for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on Good Manners for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on Gandhi Jayanti for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on Friendship for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on Football for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Holi
Holi is celebrated by burning a bonfire named Holika and playing with colors and waters on this day.
No Holi is celebrated all over the world, and all Indians worldwide celebrate Holi with colors.
If you want to play Holi from your home, you can do lots of things; some are given below.
Cook different types of delicious dishes.
Host dance and song in your society.
Play Holi by throwing colors and water at each other.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Holi , share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.