10 Lines on Gandhiji: An Indian freedom fighter known for India, Gandhi is also known as the father of India. We celebrate Gandhi Jayanti on his birthday; a lot of work makes him one of the best men in India.
Here you will get very useful information about Gandhiji in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Gandhiji.
10 Lines on Gandhiji for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Gandhiji set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi is the full name of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Karamchand Gandhi, his father’s title of Mahatma Gandhi.
- He runs various companies like the civil disobedience movement, does or die action for freedom of India.
- Rabindranath Tagore calls him Mahatma for the first time.
- Mahatma Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel peace prize, but he never got that award.
- Gandhiji is also known as the father of India.
- Gandhi visited London for his further study, and he came back to India in 1915.
- He started the salt march or Dandi on March 12th March 1930.
- After the Jallianwala Bagh massacre on 1st August started, the non-cooperation movement.
- Mahatma Gandhi also fights for racial discrimination in South Africa.
10 Lines about Gandhiji for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on Gandhiji set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- Gandhiji was born on October 2nd 1869, in Porbandar Gujarat.
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi is the full name of Mahatma Gandhi
- Karamchand Gandhi his father’s title of Mahatma Gandhi, and Putlibai is his mother’s name
- Gandhi married Kasturba Makanji In 1883, and she is one year older than Gandhiji.
- Gandhiji visited London for further study in 1888 and became a lawyer.
- From 1893 to 1914, Gandhiji leaves in Africa to fight against racial discrimination.
- In 1915 he came back to India and fought against the British government for freedom of India
- Rabindranath Tagore was the first person who called him Mahatma, and people also called him Bapu.
- Various companies and movements based on non-violence.
- January 30th 1930, Nathuram Godse assassinated Gandhi Ji.
10 Lines on Gandhiji for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on Gandhiji set is very helpful for High School Students.
- Mahatma Gandhi was born on October 2nd 1869, in Porbandar, Gujarat.
- He is a son of a wealthy family, and his father’s name is Karamchand Gandhi.
- At the age of 18, he married Kasturbai Makhanji in May 1883 and had four sons.
- On May 4th 1888 visited London for further studies; after becoming a lawyer, he saw South Africa and fought against racial discrimination between 1893 to 1914.
- In 1915 he came back to India and, after seeing the condition of India, started his movement to make India accessible.
- The first movement of Mahatma Gandhi was the Champaran movement.
- After that, he successfully ran the civil disobedience movement, do or die moment, non-cooperation movement, and Dandi March.
- People call him Bapu; Rabindranath Tagore was the first person who called him Mahatma and became Mahatma Gandhi.
- Mahatma Gandhi is one of the greatest freedom fighters of India.
- Nathuram Godse assassinated Gandhi on January 30th 1930.
10 Lines about Gandhiji for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on Gandhiji set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- Gandhiji is a famous freedom fighter of India, and he ran various campaigns to make India free from the British government.
- Gandhiji was born in a merchant family on October 2nd 1869, In Porbandar, Gujarat.
- His father, Karamchand Gandhi, is a considerable merchant businessman, and his mother, Putlibai, is a housewife.
- Gandhi Ji married Kasturba makanji in May 1883. He left India in 1888 for further study and visited London to get a degree of barrister; when he became a lawyer, he saw South Africa fight against racial discrimination.
- In South Africa, Gandhiji ran various camping from 1884 to 1914, and movement and control recall discrimination by Britishers.
- In 1915, when Gandhi Ji came back to India, he saw the worst condition of Indians and decided to make India free from British Raj.
- His first freedom movement was Champaran Satyagraha in Bihar for farmers not getting proper wages for their work.
- After that, Gandhiji ran various camps like the civil disobedience movement does or die movement, non-cooperation movement Satyagraha, or salt march against the British government.
- After lots of successful movements based on non-violence able to make India free from Britishers
- After making India Free from Britishers, Gandhiji was assassinated by Nathuram Godse on January 30th 1930, and his resting place is in Raj Ghat, New Delhi.
Our Latest Posts
- Paragraph on My Neighbour for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Mother for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My House for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Hobby Dancing for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Hobby for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Gandhiji
Gandhiji was born on October 2nd, 1869, in Porbandar, Gujarat.
Mahatma Gandhi non-cooperation movement, Satyagraha movement, civil disobedience movement, do or die moment, and Dandi March to free India from Britishers.
Gandhi Jee visited London in 1888 for further studies and the greater degree of a barrister from Cambridge University.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Gandhiji, share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.