10 Lines on Eid: It is one of the important festivals of the Muslim religion, celebrated Eid in the month of Ramzan. This festival is also known as the breaking fast festival. Eid is another national festival in India. Muslims celebrate this festival full of joy every year.
Here you will get very useful information about Eid in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Eid.
10 Lines on Eid for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Eid set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- Eid is a significant festival of Muslims which they celebrate in the month of Ranjan.
- Eid is the first day of the Muslim month Shawwal.
- Before Eid, Ramzan month starts in which people take fast and do prayers.
- On the day of Eid, Muslim people visit Mosque for prayers in the morning.
- On this day, the Whole Family comes together and enjoys making different dishes.
- Eid is celebrated on the second day of Ramzan when the moon appears in the sky.
- Eid-Ul-Fitr and Eid-Ul-Azha are two festivals which are celebrated by prophet Mohammad.
- This is a festival of unity and brotherhood.
- People make delicious food on this day and enjoy this day.
- This festival shows the multidimensional culture of India.
10 Lines about Eid for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on Eid set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- Eid is a very significant festival of India which all people celebrate.
- Eid is the first day of the month Shawwal month.
- This festival is a national festival and one of the significant festivals of India.
- In some Muslim countries, this festival is celebrated for 3 to 7 days, and the government gives seven days holiday.
- People visit their relatives and friends’ houses and exchange gifts on this day.
- Eid is a day where the fair is organized and lots of people, primarily children, visit these fairs to enjoy.
- On this day, all the people hug each other and say “Eid Mubarak” as greetings.
- This festival increase love, brotherhood, and unity among people
- They believe that Prophet Mohamad delivers his knowledge to his generation on this day.
- This is a holy festival of the Muslim community.
10 Lines on Eid for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on Eid set is very helpful for High School Students.
- Eid is celebrated on the month of Ramzan, and Eid is the first day of Shawwal month.
- Edit fall in the month of Ramzan, which is one of the holy months for the Muslim community.
- On the day of Eid, people take fast and do prayers.
- Children enjoy this festival a lot because they visit the fair on this day.
- On Eid, Muslim people believed to be blessed by God through an angel.
- They believe that on this day, Prophet Mohammad passed his knowledge to his next generation, and that’s why they respect this day by taking fast.
- On this day, Muslim people greet each other by saying “Eid Mubarak.”
- They believe that by taking a fast in the month of Ramzan the soul becomes pure.
- On this day, all people visit nearby mosques to offer Namaz.
- A fair is also organized where lots of swings and toys are found, and people enjoy this fair at night of Eid.
10 Lines about Eid for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on Eid set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- Eid is a significant and most prominent festival of the Muslim community.
- People of the Muslim community around the world celebrate this day with immense joy.
- This day fair is organized in many places with lots of toys and swings that children and people love to enjoy at the fair on Eid at night.
- After the end of the month of Ramjan, all stop their fasting, and on the next day, Eid-ul-Fitr is celebrated.
- On this day, people visit nearby mosques, and they read Namaj and say “Eid Mubarak” to other people, and after that, lots of delicious foods are cooked by females at home.
- This festival is known as the festival of brotherhood and unity because all friends and relatives visit and everyone enjoys this day full of enthusiasm.
- After Namaz, people donate a fixed quantity of food grains to the poor people as Fitr.
- This festival is one of the important festivals of Muslims, which is full of emotions like mercy, benevolence, generosity, and brotherhood.
- This day is mainly celebrated because they believe that on this day, Prophet Mohammad passed his knowledge to his next generation, and they respect this day by taking fast.
- This festival is also known as the fast-breaking festival, and people enjoy this festival with complete joy by fasting during the day and eating at night.
Our Latest Posts
- Paragraph on My Favourite Season for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Favorite Game for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Favorite Festival Holi for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Family for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- Paragraph on My Experience during Lockdown for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Eid
Eid is an Arabic word that means festival. This is a worldwide festival celebrated by all Muslims in all countries. That’s why it has only one name, Eid.
Eid is celebrated because the mountain community believes that on this date for fat Mohammed to give his knowledge to next-generation on Madina, take fast to respect this day.
The willingness of Ibrahim to sacrifice his son on the command of God is an owner or give respect on the day of Bakrid.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Eid, share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.