10 Lines on Dussehra : Dussehra is one of the famous festivals of Hinduism, and this is one of the biggest festivals celebrated in India. Different states celebrate this festival differently, and Dussehra is also renowned for fairs and other functions held by various organizations.
Here you will get very useful information about the Dussehra in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Dussehra.
10 Lines on Dussehra for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Dussehra set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- Dussehra is a Hindu festival famous which is famous for Durga fairs.
- Dussehra is a festival of victory of truth and light over darkness.
- Hindu people worship Lord Ram and Goddess Durga on this day.
- Ramlila is a dramatic play on this festival, which portrays the life of Ram.
- This is a nine-day festival that’s why called Navratri.
- In south India, Dussehra is celebrating by worship Saraswati.
- Dussehra is a day when Goddess Durga kills Mahishashur and Ram kills Ravan.
- Dussehra is one of the major festivals of Hindu.
- The different organization conducts festivals and other functions on this day.
- Diwali is a festival that falls 20th day of Dussehra.
10 Lines about Dussehra for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on Dussehra set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- Dussehra is a Hindu festival where a fair is the main attraction point with a huge crowd.
- This is a festival when girls are treated like a goddess.
- Many devotees also keep fast during the Navratri festival.
- Dussehra is a festival when we celebrate the victory of good over evil.
- Dussehra is also famous for Ramlila when people portray the life of Ram in drama.
- Dussehra is one of the most famous and most significant festivals in India.
- This festival is mainly famous for the state of West Bengal.
- Dussehra is the festival of nine days, and different statues of Goddess Durga were built.
- A workshop on weapons is also essential in Dussehra.
- In south India, Dussehra is celebrated by the worship goddess Saraswati.
10 Lines on Dussehra for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on Dussehra set is very helpful for High School Students.
- Dussehra is a Hindu festival in which Hindu people worship lord Ram and goddess Durga.
- This festival is a symbol of victory of truth over fake and light over darkness.
- This festival also reminds us of the victory of Goddess Durga over Mahishasur.
- Ramlila is also one of the best parts of Dussehra, where people play drama on Ramayan.
- Many fairs and exciting functions are organized throughout this country.
- The actual festival of this occasion appears in the evening when people walk to the fair.
- Dussehra is a nine-day festival; those 9 days are known as Navratri.
- West Bengal is primarily famous for this festival all over India.
- Dussehra is a traditional festival that teaches us that we should follow the truth.
- Dussehra is an inspiring and delightful festival for all people of this world.
10 Lines about Dussehra for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on Dussehra set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- Dussehra is a festival of Hinduism, where they celebrate the power of truth and righteous practice.
- Dussehra is a festival where people worship Lord Ram for defeating Ravan and Goddess Durga for killing Mahishasur.
- There are different communities in India, and each community celebrates this day in its unique style.
- In some south Indian states, Dussehra is a knowledge festival, and they worship Goddess Saraswati.
- West Bengal is very famous for Dussehra fairs and their different functions.
- Dussehra is a nine-day festival in which devotees keep fast, and on the last day of Navratri, they worship girls.
- Ramlila and fairs are other best things that make Dussehra very popular in which people enjoy lots of drama and other functions conducted by local organizations.
- Kullu Dussehra is one of the favorite ways to celebrate these nine days in Himachal Pradesh; the world visit this place to witness the festivity of this occasion.
- According to the Hindu calendar, Dussehra falls on Ashwin or Karthik month, and after 20 days, the Diwali festival begins.
- Dussehra is one of the biggest festivals of Hinduism and India; some other countries like – Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, enjoy this festival.
Our Latest Posts
- 10 Lines on Classroom for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Family for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Mother for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Parents for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Father for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Dussehra
There are some evils introduce in Dussehra are –
Dussehra is also called Dasara, Durga Pooja, or Vijayadashmi.
Dussehra’s popular sweets are – Gulab Jamun, Rabri, Malpua, and Jalebi in north India, and Murukku and Payasams in South India.
Dussehra or Vijayadashmi is an important festival that signifies the victory of good over evil.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Dussehra , share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.