10 Lines on Dog : Dogs are the first pet animals of humans. Dogs originated from the species of wolf. There are two types of
dogs: a wild dog and the other is a domestic dog. Wild dogs live in the forests, and most domestic dogs are pets of humans.
Here you will get very useful information about the Dog in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Dog.
10 Lines on Dog for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Dog set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- Dogs are favorite pet animals.
- Dogs have a powerful smell.
- Dogs are frank, loveable, and valuable animals.
- They are used in police forces to catch thieves.
- Dogs are swift and bark loudly; that’s why they protect our home.
- They are also used as a guard for the security of the house.
- They are very close to human beings because of their loyalty and love for the human.
- Dogs are brilliant and responsive pets.
- They have perfect humor and are known as the best friend of humans.
- Dogs are omnivores animals.
10 Lines about Dog for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on Dog set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- A dog is a domestic animal that lives along with a human being.
- Dogs are mammals who give birth to puppies and feed milk to their children.
- Dogs are omnivores in nature who eat both meat and vegetables.
- Dogs are very loyal to their owners and protect them from any danger.
- Many breeds of dogs live among humans, like German shepherds, labradors, etc.
- Dogs are just not used as pet animals, but they are also used in police forces.
- They are used to catch thieves, smell unwanted items and make us aware of them.
- Dogs have been living with humans for 40,000 years.
- Humans used dogs for hunting the animals for their living in ancient times.
- Humans trained dogs to perform differently.
10 Lines on Dog for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on Dog set is very helpful for High School Students.
- he Dog has been a pet animal of humans since ancient times.
- They have been serving and protecting human beings from danger for 40,000 years.
- Dogs are a subspecies of the wolf.
- Dogs evolved from the species of dogs into 400 different breeds.
- Because of their sharp minds, humans trained the dogs to full fill their needs.
- They used dogs for hunting other animals in ancient times; in modern days, they trained dogs to catch thieves, find unwanted things using dogs’ smelling power, and protect the areas of humans from other animals.
- Dogs have another standard among humans because of their loyalty, friendship, and protectiveness towards humans.
- In western civilization, dogs are given very important, but in many developing nations like India, dogs are not treated well in humans.
- Dogs are omnivorous animals meaning they eat both meat and vegetables, so they get involved among humans.
- In short, dogs are the best friend of humans.
10 Lines about Dog for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on Dog set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- Dogs are four-footed mammals who have been good friends of humans since ancient times.
- The scientific name of the Dog is Canis lupus familiaris. And they are subspecies of wolves.
- Dogs are the first animals to be domesticated by humans due to their ability of smelling, loyalty, and protectiveness towards their owners.
- There are many types of dogs like sporting dogs, Hound dogs, working dogs, Herding dogs, terrier dogs, toy dogs, non-sporting dogs, etc.
- Sporting dogs are the dogs that are used for hunting. Examples of such dogs are Golden Retrievers, Nova Scotia Dock Tolling Retriever, Cocker Spaniel, etc.
- Hound dogs chase warm-blooded animals; they use their speed and vision for hunting down them. Examples of such dogs are Bloodhound, Greyhound, etc.
- Working dogs are used to protect families from any danger. Examples of such dogs are The Boxer, Great Dane, and Rottweiler, etc.
- Dogs are multi-talented animals. From birth, they are swimmers; they are good Jumpers, intelligent, respect their owner by heart, and even present their owner by their smell.
- The lifespan of dogs is minimal; however, they live 10 -12 years, depending upon their surroundings, conditions, health, and size.
- The female Dog gives birth to the babies called puppies and feeds them with his milk. That is why dogs come under the category of mammals.
Our Latest Posts
- 10 Lines on Classroom for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Family for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Mother for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Parents for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Father for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Dog
Canis lupus familiaris is a scientific name for dogs.
Mammals are organisms that give natural birth to their baby.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Dog, share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.