10 Lines on Christmas : Christmas is the festival of Christian. It is celebrated all over the world on the 25th of December. According to believes Jesus Christ was born on this day. The people celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ by cutting a cake and giving gifts to each other.
Here you will get very useful information about the Christmas in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on Christmas.
10 Lines on Christmas for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on Christmas set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- Christmas is celebrated on the 25th of December.
- The Christian community celebrates Christmas.
- On this day, Jesus Christ was born.
- Christmas is celebrated to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
- On this day, all Christians go to the church.
- In church, they pray for their families and friends.
- At night, they celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ by cutting a cake and giving gifts to their loved ones.
- On this day, Santa distributes gifts to all children.
- On this day, whoever makes the wishes may come true.
- Christmas is the biggest festival of Christians.
10 Lines about Christmas for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on Christmas set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- Christmas is a famous festival celebrated by Christian.
- It is celebrated on the 25th of December in the winter season.
- Christmas is celebrated because on this day Christian god Jesus Christ was born.
- People celebrate this festival by organizing different parties and events in their house, church and invite their loved ones.
- People make different dishes on this day like cakes, pastries, pasta, etc.
- On Christmas, people go to church and offer prayers to God for their happiness and loved ones.
- People decorate their houses with light and other decorative items.
- They also decorate the Christmas tree with different decorative items.
- People dress like Santa Clause and distribute gifts to their loved ones.
- Children wait for Christmas to take gifts from Santa.
10 Lines on Christmas for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on Christmas set is very helpful for High School Students.
- Christmas is a holy festival celebrated on the 25th of December in the winter season.
- It is a famous festival celebrated all over the world by Christian.
- Christmas is celebrated as the birthday of Jesus Christ.
- It is a belief that Jesus is the originator of the Christian community and is God’s son.
- It is the biggest festival of the Christian community, that’s why it is also called a big day.
- Jesus Christ was a living god who taught people to live with love and brotherhood.
- The ruler of ancient times did not like the message of Jesus and hung him in the middle of the street.
- On the occasion of Christmas, people decorate the Christmas tree in their house and make a wish in front of it so that Jesus can make their wishes come true.
- On Christmas, people go to church and light candles in memory of Jesus Christ.
- People celebrate Christmas by cutting cakes and going to their friends and family to wish them a happy Christmas.
10 Lines about Christmas for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on Christmas set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- Christmas is celebrated worldwide on the 25th of December in winter to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
- The Christian community mainly celebrates it, but it is marked by other religions nowadays.
- It is one of the biggest festivals in the world, and it is also called Big day, and people started their preparation a month ago.
- People buy Christmas trees, lights, balloons, lamps, gifts, and decorative items to decorate their houses.
- It is the only time in a year when all family members come along to enjoy and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
- On Christmas Eve, everyone makes cake, cookies, pastries, and dinner for their family to celebrate the Christmas festival.
- On this day especially, children are excited because they believe that Santa will come at night and distribute gifts. That’s why they slept early that night.
- They write their wishes on paper and place them in front of the Christmas tree so that Santa reads their notes and gives them their desired wishes.
- Santa distributes the gift at night on Christmas to the good children of their desired wishes and makes them happy.
- On the day of Christmas, everyone sings the songs jingle bell and celebrates Christmas with their family and friends, and prays for the happiness of their friends and family.
Our Latest Posts
- 10 Lines on Classroom for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Family for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Mother for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Parents for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Father for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on Christmas
Christmas fall in the winter season, every year.
On the 25th of December every year we celebrate Christmas.
Christians are religions that celebrate Christmas.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on Christmas, share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.