10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam: Abdul Kalam was one of the most outstanding scientists of India, and his contribution to the development of Indian technology Is excellent, and we can never underestimate it.
Abdul Kalam had played a vital role in many ambitious projects of India, which led India to great success, and he got the title “missile man of India.”
Here you will get very useful information about the APJ Abdul Kalam in the form of a set of 10 lines. You are going to like it. You can also read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more like these 10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam.
10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam for Class 1, 2, 3, and 4
This 100 Words on APJ Abdul Kalam set is very helpful for Kids or small students.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was born on 15 October 1931.
- The full name of APJ Abdul Kalam was Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was also known as the missile man of India.
- The childhood dream of APJ Abdul Kalam was to become a fighter pilot.
- The father‘s name of Abdu kalam was Jainulabiddin Marakayar.
- The mother‘s name of Abdul Kalam was Ashiamma Jainulabiddin.
- He was a great scientist in India.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was the 11th president of India.
- APJ Abdul Kalam joined the Indian space research Organization or ISRO in 1969.
- APJ Abdul Kalam died on 27 July 2015.
10 Lines about APJ Abdul Kalam for Class 5, 6, 7, and 8
This 120 Words on APJ Abdul Kalam set is very helpful for Students and Children.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was born in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, on 15 October 1931.
- At first, APJ Abdul Kalam was a newspaper seller who he sells for his family income.
- APJ Abdul Kalam completed his aeronautical engineering from Madras Institute of technology.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was appointed as a scientist in Defence Research and Development Organisation India.
- APJ Abdul Kalam graduated from Madras Institute of technology.
- He was the project director of the PSLV3 satellite project.
- He played a very vital role in the Indians nuclear test at Pokhran in 1998.
- The name of his autobiography is “wings of fire”, which was written in 1999.
- APJ Abdul Kalam became the 11th President of India, where he was also famous as the People’s President.
- Despite being a Muslim, APJ Abdul Kalam was a strict vegetarian.
10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam for Class 9, and 10
This 150 Words on APJ Abdul Kalam set is very helpful for High School Students.
- APJ Abdul Kalam is one of the most respected names in India.
- We know Mr APJ Abdul Kalam because of his outstanding contribution to Indian defence technology.
- Mr APJ Abdul Kalam directed the launch of the Polar satellite vehicle III or PSLV3.
- The world and India know him as the missile man of India also he was the 11th president of the republic India.
- Born in Rameswaram on 15 October 1931, Mr APJ Abdul Kalam full name Is Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam.
- There are many institutes and awards in India named after APJ Abdul Kalam for his respect.
- According to the outlook, India’s pool on the most fantastic Indian in 2000 to Mr APJ Abdul Kalam was the second greatest Indian after BR Ambedkar.
- The father of APJ Abdul Kalam was an imam of a local mosque.
- Since childhood, Mr Kalam was very eager to learn knowledge and was a brilliant child.
- Mr APJ Abdul Kalam was also awarded the most honourable award of India, Bharat Ratna.
10 Lines about APJ Abdul Kalam for Class 11, and 12
This 200 Words on APJ Abdul Kalam set is very helpful for Higher Class Students and Competitive Exams.
- The only man of India with no heaters was APJ Abdul Kalam, born on 15 October 1931 in a Muslim family of Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was a very hard-working student and also brilliant student since his childhood.
- APJ Abdul Kalam also did many complex works to develop the Agni missile system for Indian defence.
- From childhood, Mr Kalam‘s main motive was to earn more and more knowledge.
- To gain more knowledge, Mr Kalam used to study till late at night behind the kerosene light and many times on the street lights to make his dreams come true.
- Besides being president of India, Mr APJ Abdul Kalam was also a scientific advisor to the Indian government.
- Despite being a Muslim, APJ Abdul Kalam had read and memorized the Bhagwat Gita by heart.
- On the birthday of Mr APJ Abdul Kalam, in Tamil Nadu, youth renaissance day is celebrated.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was a very respected and one of the most excellent Indian citizens.
- During his lifetime, he was awarded many respected and honourable awards in India.
Our Latest Posts
- 10 Lines on Classroom for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Family for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Mother for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Parents for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
- 10 Lines on My Father for Kids & Children 4+ Sets
Frequently Asked Questions on APJ Abdul Kalam
APJ Abdul Kalam contributed many defence and scientific systems to India by creating great missiles, launch vehicles and nuclear weapons; apart from this, he has also been a source of inspiration to the youth of India.
Due to his outstanding contribution to the defence technology of India and his profession, patriotism and his love for children always makes him a hero of India. And most importantly, he was a man of simplicity.
We all know him as the “missile man of India”.
I hope you like these sets of 10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam, share them with your friends, relatives, classmates, etc. You can also read more about other topics at CSDUniversity.com. Please review in the comment box.